Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Uh-oh

So for the case of documenting things that are going on for our friends and family in Colorado (and really, for ourselves) I feel that this post it totally needed.

A couple weeks ago when Nana came to visit we were in the car, driving who knows where, when all of a sudden Henry pointed out the window and says to me, "What the fuck is going on there?". I'm sorry. Say what? I seriously couldn't keep a straight face, but had to tell him quite sternly that we didn't get to say words like that, that it was a BAD word, that if I heard it come out of his mouth again.... blah blah blah.

Mommy fail. I might use this word a little too often. Ask my friends from growing up, I come by it honest.

Fast forward to this week. Henry and Liz were in the bath. I have no idea what happened but I came around the corner to him trying to clean up water outside of the tub. He looks at me and says. "Aw. Shit."

Um, Daddy fail. Bryan says this every other sentence. Seriously.

So, again with the lecture. We don't say that word, it is a bar word, if we EVER hear it come out of your mouth again..... I just know that preschool is going to call to tell me that Henry told some kid to, "Fuck off and give me my shit back!"

And so this post isn't total profanity... here is a cute picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Followers


Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Amy Teets
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.